Eclusier

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

by magda on Feb.22, 2011, under eclusier exhibitions, eclusier press TV

CATCH BY 2004 MENIER
Catch by 2005 warsaw

“In the name of love” art exhibition at Chelsea Old Town Hall looks at the whole spectrum of emotion involved in depicting love in art, with mortal love, chaste love, family and charitable love sitting alongside religious devotion and celebrity worship. With artists including Magdalena Rutkowska, Jenny Mohsen, Tom Milasz, Malgorzata Rynarzewska the exhibition examines the value of communication that occurs outside of verbal language as well as the nature of romance and the emotions associated with love which are not always positive. “In the name of love” exhibition is an intriguing and surprising collection of works
Exhibition is open for public view on
14,15,March-9.30am-8pm
(16 invitation only)
17-March 9.30am-8pm,
18-March 9.30am-5pm,
19-March 9.30am-5pm of March
Chelsea Old Town Hall Kings Road,London SW3 5EZ     

3 Comments for this entry

• Michael John Griffiths

Hi Magda
    Great theme for an exhibition – Best wishes for that – Some very interesting and beautiful works for sure.
    Michael

• magdalena

Thank you Michael,you are so kind as always.Are you planning to visit London at some point?
    best.m

• Michael John Griffiths

Hi Magda and Simon
    The last time I was in London was over a year ago now – At the wonderful Catch exhibition in Covent Garden.
    If I do manage to get down to London I would love to meet up with you and Simon for a long overdue chat and drink – Take good care and best wishes in all that you are doing
    Michael

Leave a Reply

Spam Protection by WP-SpamFree

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!