Eclusier

Chrissie Hammond-Snafu

by magda on Mar.26, 2009, under other stories

chrissie2

Chrissie Hammond MA presenting SNAFU to the NHS- a rather mischievous character who frequents her studio invariably causing absolute havoc on a daily basis-Although she confesses to be happy tolerating his distractions, as he is good company in an otherwise insular environment and together over the years they have formulated a close appreciation for each other and more importantly

—A Vision……..

Chrissie’s vision with SNAFU is that one day in the near future he will become an iconic character for the NHS- promoting their messages in a light hearted and memorable way.

Chrissie said…”The NHS has offered me and those closest to me an inordinate amount of care & support over the past years. Consequently I would like to put something back in the only way I know how——-through creativity. Currently I am working on various options/projects with the NHS to make this a reality- however I am always looking for new ideas and through experience I have found that often the best ideas stem from the people who work in the organisation itself- so if anyone would like to be a part of the initial ‘Think Tank’ all thoughts will be gratefully received. “

Please send all ideas large or small to www.nolimits.uk.com or e-mail: no_limits@tiscali.co.uk

2 Comments for this entry

Leave a Reply

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!